MACE Security International TRIPLE ACTION PEPPER SPRAY - PERSONALSKU: 80136
Manufacturer: MACE Security International Less Lethal
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM.
One of our most popular defense sprays... Mace Triple Action combines the Maximum Strength Formula of OC Pepper and Invisible UV Marking Dye with the added power of CN Tear Gas that induces profuse tearing, shortness of breath, and disorients an attacker. The advantage of Mace Triple Action is that you don't necessarily have to spray your attacker directly in the face, even if you miss and hit them in the chest, the tear gas will immediately start to affect them.
This Triple Action Pocket model features the original Mace Flip & Grip design for safe and fumble-free defense. The flip-top safety cap prevents accidental discharge while the finger grip dispenser makes it easy to aim. Additionally, its compact size and key chain make it ideal to keep with your keys or quickly tuck into a pocket or purse before going out.
You can safely DEFEND YOURSELF in a threatening situation with the extreme power of Triple Action Formula… 1% OC Pepper, invisible UV marking dye that can help police identify your attacker, and CN Tear Gas. Just spray and get away!
The Triple Action Personal Model is an 18 gram unit that sprays 10 to 20 short bursts with an effective range of 8 to 12 feet.
EFFECTS:The agents and their effects are:
- OC pepper: That causes the eye to slam shut and uncontrollable coughing and choking
- CN TEAR GAS: causes profuse tearing, an intense burning sensation to the face and disorientation
- UV Dye: marks the assailant and may aid in identification once apprehended.
Effects should lessen in approximately 45 minutes.
- SAFETY:Strong Irritant. Keep out of reach of children. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Upon exposure, follow the first aid instructions that were included with your pepper spray.
- STORAGE:Store your Pepper Spray in cool dry area away from heat, flame or strong light. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not store it in an environment where the temperature may exceed 120 degrees F (50 degrees C) such as an enclosed vehicle. The Pepper Spray cartridge may leak from over pressurization and fail to function properly. Do not store unit in a cold environment under 32 degrees F (0 degrees C). This may cause depressurization and the loss of effective range.
- EXPIRATION:Pepper spray has a shelf life of 4 years from date of manufacture. Each pepper spray unit is labeled with an expiration date. After this date, the pepper spray cartridge should be disposed of in accordance with the environmental regulations in your area.
Please note: Although we try our best to ensure correct product information on our website, we are not responsible for any mistakes or incorrect information. We welcome you to call us with any questions you may have prior to placing your order.