Streamlight PolyStinger DS™ C4 LED with 120V AC Cord - 1 Charger - BlackSKU: 76811
Manufacturer: Streamlight Flashlights & Tactical Lighting
The Streamlight® PolyStinger DS™ LED combines C4® LED technology with rechargablilty generating the lowest operating costs of any flashlight made! Available in Black. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long-range targeting beam w/ optimum peripheral illumination. Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity.
- Case Material: Super-tough, non-conductive nylon polymer with non-slip rubberized comfort grip.
- Dimensions: Length: 8.07 in. (20.50 cm) Diameter: Major Diameter:1.76 in. (4.47 cm) Body Diameter: 1.21 in. (3.07 cm)
- Weight: 11.5 oz (326 grams)* (Including Rechargeable Battery Pack [Included])
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Light Source: C4 Premium LED technology, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Light Output: Up to 24,000 candela peak central intensity and up to 185 lumens. measured system output. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity.
- On/Off: Multi-function, easy access push-button switch designed for extremely long life; tested at 1 million actuations.
- Runtime: High – up to 2 hrs.; Medium – up to 3.75 hrs.; Low – up to 7.5 hrs.; Strobe – up to 5.5 hrs.
- Battery: 3-Cell, 3.6-Volt Nickel-cadmium sub-C battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times.
- Charging: Ten hours to fully recharge on 100V, 120V, 230V or 240V AC, or 12V DC, 2.5-hour fast charger or PiggyBack® charger model available
- Features: LED charge-continuity indicator, compact • Snap-in charger holder that mounts in any position • Serialized for positive identification.
- Approvals: Most models meet applicable European Community Directives.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Please note: Although we try our best to ensure correct product information on our website, we are not responsible for any mistakes or incorrect information. We welcome you to call us with any questions you may have prior to placing your order.