|Your Shopping Cart is empty.|
|Cart Subtotal: $0.00|
How to purchase a firearm online
We, Southern Police Equipment, sell firearms, ammo and custom firearms only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
In order to Purchase Firearms Online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
1. Verify that the product you wish to purchase from Southern Police Equipment meets your state, county, or city firearm laws.
2. Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number.
- If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please contact us a call at 1-800-542-5243.
3. Find a FFL holder near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
- If you are unaware of an FFL near you, we will contact you to advise of a local FFL that we have on file nearest to your location.
- If you choose a FFL holder not on file with us, we will contact them to obtain a copy of their FFL.
4. Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from Southern Police Equipment This transaction is solely between you and the FFL holder.
5. Fill out our Transfer & Confirmation Form. Your Transfer and Confirmation Form can be emailed, faxed or mailed to us.
6 .Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
***Important: **** Upon arrival at your FFL holder inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
To Purchase Ammunition Online:
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
- We can ship ammunition to your door via UPS ground or air.
- Use of known shipper, no third party
- No sales outside the U.S
- Ammunition shipped by air requires Hazardous Material (HazMat) classification and additional fees will apply.
- Ammunition shipments to Alaska and Hawaii must be by air.
- Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately.
- Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition.