Tru-Spec Baselayer Crew Neck ShirtSKU: 2760;2763; 2775;
Manufacturer: Tru-Spec Clearance - Up to 70% off
- NO MELT. NO DRIP. Won’t melt or drip like polyester reducing burn injuries and protecting against flash fires. Helps prevent burn injury severity by charring. X-Fire shirts meet the requirements of NFPA 1975-2009 for station / work uniforms for emergency services.
- NO SWEAT. Wicks moisture away from the skin and dries 2.5 times faster than 100% cotton.
- TOUGH AND DURABLE. Has a greater strength-to-weight ratio than cotton and shows exceptional abrasion resistance making it less susceptible to holes, tears, and snags.
- EXTREME COMFORT. Fabric is ultra-soft against your skin and actually breathes allowing air to reach the body. Manufactured with flat seam construction to reduce friction and with offset shoulder seams to avoid seam slacking.
- Thermal Thumb Loops for securing sleeves while layering.
- Ribbed knit cuffs.
- freshFX farbix technology protection for long term body odor resistance.
SALES PRICES LIMITED TO IN STOCK QUANTITIES
Please note: Although we try our best to ensure correct product information on our website, we are not responsible for any mistakes or incorrect information. We welcome you to call us with any questions you may have prior to placing your order.