MACE Security International KEYGUARD PEPPER SPRAY, HARD CASE, BLACKSKU: 80391
Manufacturer: MACE Security International Less Lethal
Mace KeyGuard Pepper Sprays come in a variety of models and colors, all with compact designs and key rings that double as a keychain so you can conveniently keep spray ready at hand when most vulnerable.
Mace KeyGuard Hard Case models are tough and feature a twist-lock safety cap trigger that is quickly locked and unlocked with a simple thumb turn. Additionally, the molded hard case with built-in belt clip makes it easy to safely wear and carry in a pocket, purse, or backpack.
You can safely DEFEND YOURSELF in a threatening situation with the effective power of Mace Maximum Strength Formula… 10% OC Pepper with invisible UV marking dye that can help police identify your attacker. Just spray and get away!
Mace Brand Pepper Sprays are formulated to be a safe, effective, and less-than-lethal means of self defense.
- EFFECTS:Mace Pepper Spray is a formulation of Oleoresin Capsicum (OC) a natural ingredient derived from hot peppers. Upon direct facial contact, OC Pepper causes eyes to slam shut, coughing, and an intense burning sensation to the skin with extreme discomfort of vision and the respiratory system. Effects should lessen in approximately 45 minutes.
- USE:For maximum effect and range, it is recommended to prepare Pepper Spray for immediate use with a few rapid shakes prior to taking aim and discharging at your attacker. Deploy Pepper Spray by using thumb or forefinger to depress trigger in short 2 to 3 second bursts, Pepper Spray can be quickly dispensed if trigger is continously depressed.
- SAFETY:Strong irritant, keep out of reach of children. Read instructions and first-aid directions included with your Pepper Spray prior to use. If accidentally exposed to Pepper Spray, remove contaminated contact lenses and clothing immediately, flush effected areas with plenty of cool water and expose to fresh air as soon as possible. Spray canisters are under pressure, do not puncture or incinerate.
- STORAGE:Store in cool dry areas away from heat, flame or strong sunlight. Do not store where temperature may exceed 120°F/50°C such as an enclosed vehicle, which can cause spray canisters to leak from over pressurization and fail to function properly. Do not store in cold environments below 32°F/0°C, which can cause depressurization and the loss of effective range.
- EXPIRATION:Mace Pepper Spray has an approximate shelf-life of 4 years, each unit is labeled with an expiration date. Expired units may have reduced effectiveness and loss of range or fail to function, and should be disposed of in acordance with local environmental regulations.
Please note: Although we try our best to ensure correct product information on our website, we are not responsible for any mistakes or incorrect information. We welcome you to call us with any questions you may have prior to placing your order.