|Your Shopping Cart is empty.|
|Cart Subtotal: $0.00|
Otis Technology manufactures the most advanced gun cleaning systems and accessories in the world.
To continually assess our customers� needs and adapt our organization to meet these requirements. In this endeavor we are committed to working with the highest standards of ethics in a team-like manner, bringing credit to ourselves, and our community.
What makes Otis an incredible company:
- All of our products and components are manufactured and assembled in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Lyons Falls and Phoenix, New York. All products are MADE IN THE USA!
- We provide a customer satisfaction guarantee on all purchases. If the customer is not completely satisfied within 30 days of purchase we will refund the sale.
- All non-consumable parts come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Otis strives to introduce the newest and most advanced technologies to the gun cleaning market.
- Many of our military parts have a NSN (National Stock Number) so that the military can easily order.
- We have a GSA contract that all federal agencies can purchase from.
- AS 9100 / ISO 9001 Registered Quality Management System
- ITAR registered
- We are a family owned and operated company.
Breech-to-Muzzle� Cleaning Methodology
The Otis Technology Breech-to-Muzzle� Cleaning System is widely regarded by experts as the most advanced gun cleaning system in the world. It offers many gun cleaning advancements and refinements developed for the military and competitive marksmen and hunters.
By cleaning Breech-to-Muzzle� (the direction the bullet moves through the firearm), dirt and fouling is pulled out the muzzle, not pushed back into the action gumming the trigger or causing malfunctions. Because the slotted tip with the patch is pulled through the chamber, it doesn't compress the patch against the side of the rod. Conventional rods will jam off-center, scraping the rifling in the process, and potentially ruining the bore. The Otis Memory-Flex� rod allows you to tightly form the patch to the bore, actually cleaning it rather than just moving the dirt around. The tight patch is formed by being pulled through the chamber, compressing in the throat, and cleans the leading edge of the rifling; the edge that actually bears the stress of the rotating bullet. For shotguns, custom soft durometer plugs, (patch savers�) force the patch to the full diameter of the bore, cleaning the chamber, forcing cone, bore and choke -- all without having to disassemble the gun!
Our products are designed to be the best and are manufactured in the USA with high-quality materials to the highest industry standards. All non-consumable items carry a limited lifetime guarantee.
- The circular cleaning patches are made of 100% cotton, and unlike cheap synthetic patches are not dissolved by the bore solvent, turning into plastic gunk left on the rifling. These patented cleaning patches provide up to six passes per patch. The tight weave of these patches actually pulls metallic copper flake buildup out of the grooves rather than leaving fibers embedded along the bore.
- Otis Tufcor� Brushes are custom made with more and finer bristles than lesser brands. They feature the size indicated on the stem, and color-coded core wire to easily identify brush size.
- The Belt-Pack Cases are made of ballistic nylon, with heavy-duty zippers.
- The Bore Obstruction Removers are designed to avoid deforming a stuck bullet and will gently force it out of the bore with multiple taps from the Memory-Flex� cable.
- The Memory-Flex� cables are aircraft grade coated cable with compression crimped fittings that will support up to 750 lbs of pull force.
- The Otis Premium Bore Cleanser is one of the most advanced cleaning solutions ever developed. It will clean, penetrate, lubricate and leave a protective coating on all metal surfaces, without damaging the surrounding wood or plastic components.
- The O12 Cleaners are USDA BioPreferred� and are safe on all gun metals. Safe for the environment, these cleaners are biodegradable with no harsh odor.
- The solid brass tips and brushes will not corrode or oxidize like aluminum. Aluminum oxide forms on aluminum rods, and like sandpaper will lap your bore with each pass, often followed by a significant loss of accuracy.
- 1985 � Otis Technology established
- 1997 � Relocated to Laura Street property
- 2005, August � State-of-the-art manufacturing facility completed
- 2008, October � New warehouse completed
- 2009, June � Purchased additional acreage for parking
- 2010 � R&D Center for Excellence opened in Phoenix, NY
We would like to thank all of our loyal dealers and the millions of customers who have contributed so much to helping us become the largest gun care manufacturer in the world. Otis salutes the brave members of America's Military & Law Enforcement community, on the front lines of freedom every day.
Try the Otis System - it will last a lifetime, and you'll spend more time shooting and less time cleaning!